Scar Healing Workshop for C-Section Mamas
Points covered in the video course are:
- Why scar work is CRITICAL if a woman desires a VBAC
- How scar work increases the chances of a successful VBAC
- How this work supports women’s health, even if they are not planning to VBAC or have more children
- How scar reduction work supports abdominal health over all
- How scar work can help a sense of reclaiming your own body.
- Learn the step by step process for scar reduction
- Learn the tools that will reduce your scars
- Learn that you are your own best healer.
Bonuses: Videos that show scar reduction in other circumstances, ex burns, chest surgery, after a fracture or joint replacement.
I really believe that women are under-educated about this topic, and in my opinion it’s a set up. Rampant scars and adhesions can absolutely sabotage subsequent pregnancies and a woman’s health.
And I also absolutely believe that scar healing is not that hard, and certainly something that each woman can certainly do to herself.
I believe in you!
Let’s not make this a time waster. I want to make sure that you get what you are here for, and that I’m straight up and direct about the skills I’m fixin to skool you in.